Family Academy equips teachers holding a biblical worldview to partner with parents in training the next generation of leaders in faith, character and academics.
To re-establish the biblical model of Family-Directed Education.
- We hold the Bible as the plumbline of truth and seek to be Christ-honoring in all we say and do, encouraging those with whom we work to follow Christ.
- We endeavor to build and preserve grace-filled relationships within families and our Family Academy community.
- We pursue excellence in our service by being purposeful, teachable, and disciplined.
- We venture to offer a joyfully compelling service that inspires and satisfies.
- We seek to demonstrate faithful stewardship of the gifts, lives, and resources of the organization as an example to those we serve.
- We recognize the uniqueness God has placed in each person; we respect the work of God in each life.